- Date: Sat, July 15
- Time: 1:45 pm – 5:30 pm
- Location: Shift, 3517 Stone Way N, Seattle, WA 98103
- Attire: Comfortable workout clothes. No street shoes are allowed inside Shift. You may train barefoot or bring soft-bottom indoor training shoes. Please bring a water bottle.
- Equipment: You may want to bring a cushion or pad if sitting on a hardwood floor would be uncomfortable for you.
About the ClassDue to increased demand following the recent attack at Golden Gardens, we’ve redesigned our top-rated Self-Defense for Women workshop to offer our class to a larger group. Our staff of instructors and assistant instructors will work with you in large and small groups to insure a great learning experience. Pricing also includes our self-defense notes and tips handout.
What to ExpectClass is a mix of lecture, demonstrations, interactive discussions, and physical striking and escape practices. It’s 100% opt-in, you decide your level of participation based on your comfort level. We fully support students learning by watching as well as the potential need to step-out if any of the material is triggering.
- We require a minimum 10 day written cancellation notice, via email, to provide a refund.
- All refunds are subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- If necessary, you may transfer your registration to an eligible friend who can come in your place. Just forward your confirmation email as well as their name and email address.